Our #1 Selling Scoop! Now totally redesigned and manufactured with a high tech process for a perfect fit every time.
So why do you want and need the M7 Vortex 1 Scoop? Besides looking really cool the Vortex 1 will deliver more air and more cooling power to your intercooler. The small opening in that stock plastic hood scoop just can’t deliver air to the intercooler the way it needs especially when peak performance is your goal.
This Vortex Scoop replaces your stock hood scoop with a larger opening and more aggressive appearance. Teardrop flow straighteners are placed on the floor of the inlet surface to enhance air flow rushing into the scoop's opening and add an aggressive modern look.
This is the perfect upgrade for those who want to add easy-bolt-on style or are not ready to change out their intercooler but want to make the most of what they already have under the hood. More air flow through the intercooler equal more horsepower...PERIOD!
....and it looks awesome! With its aggressive stance and added flow straighteners, it will set your MINI apart from the crowd.
- Flow area = 20.0 square inches
- Overall height = 2 1/2" at center-line of hood
- Tear drop flow straighteners add style and function
- Manufactured in one piece from high tech epoxy/fiberglass materials using modern manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Prefect fit and quality every time!
- Easy one hour installation. No drilling required.
- Download the technical links for additional info on the scoop and the new manufacturing process.
- The plastic factory underhood shroud may require some minor trimming to fit the larger aperture of the VORTEX 1 scoop.
- Manufactured in one piece from high tech prepreg fiberglass materials
- Supplied in a gloss black raw epoxy finish.
- Made in one piece from a two-part mold. A mold parting line is visible but can be easily sanded smooth before painting if you choose to do so. See product images.
- Use as received or finish prep, seal and paint to your desired color. This work is the responsibility of the end user.
PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA
|Mfg's Part #||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|