Wireless Accessory Switch System
The TRIGGER 4 PLUS is a 4 circuit power distribution and control system for your vehicle. Connect and control 12 volt accessories like lights, horns, flashers and others...WIRELESSLY!
One simple connection to your vehicle battery and 4 fuse protected outputs for your installed accessories. All packaged in a self-contained, water resistant, easy to install environmentally hardened cast aluminum housing. Free Smart Phone app available for Android and Apple users add extra control and customization features. This is a game changer.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $318.74
Sale Price $299.95
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
The Trigger 4 Plus Solid State Relay Switching System substantially saves installation time of your electronic accessories and eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through the firewall of a vehicle when wiring accessories. It also adds functionality such as; an RF wireless switch panel for activating lghting or electrical add-on accessories from inside or outside the vehicle. In addition, fused circuits with LED indicators notify you of any circuits that are not working. The included battery-powered RF switch panel has four rocker switches. The panel can be mounted using the supplied two sided tape to curved or flat surfaces.
A downloadable Bluetooth App is available for Android or Apple smart phones and will allow you to remotely control the Trigger 4 Plus system's available functions. It is simple to set up and allows for user customization. Use the app to “Trigger” lights from outside the vehicle whenever you might need to activate an accessory on demand.
In addition to turning circuits on and off, the app allows activation of a flashing mode or brightness control of connected lighting (not all lights are compatible). What about a train horn or other accessory that needs momentary activation rather than standard toggle on or off? We've got you covered. App settings provide this functionality for individual circuits to be set to either 'toggle' or 'momentary' modes. Edit accessory names, view detailed instructions, set switch functions, and more from the comprehensive settings screen.
Product Features and Details:
- 4 channels, 2 x 30 amp and 2 x 10 amp circuits
- RF Remote with rocker-style switches usable inside or outside the vehicle
- Bluetooth control using our iOS and Android mobile app
- Manual buttons for individual circuit power on top of control box
- Built in DIN connector for use of conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately)
- Four 12-24 volt output harnesses with pre-installed waterproof connectors
- Built in fuses with o-ring sealed cover: two 30 amp and two 10 amp
- High intensity LED’s indicate circuit status, blue for circuit on, red for blown fuse
- Waterproof case design, withstands temps from below freezing to 250 degrees F
- 12 to 24 volt input, 3 wires, ground, switched positive, battery positive
- Waterproof connectors included on both the control box and the harnesses
- (4) Wiring Harnesses
- (1) Control Box
- (1) RF Remote (4 position rocker switch panel)
Please note: Due to Federal regulations surrounding lithium battery cells, any Trigger Controller products shipping by air (2nd Day or Overnight services) will have their batteries removed prior to shipment. For replacement cells please purchase 2x CR2025 for the 4 Plus controller, 2x CR2032 for the 6 Shooter controller…these are readily available at most any local store near you.
|Mfg's Part #||No|
|Country of Manufacture|