Eibach Rear Anti-Roll Bar 19mm 2 Way Adjustable.
Tired of the sever understeer your MINI develops when pushing hard through the corners. This is a simple problem to correct. Simply add a larger diameter rear anti-roll bar and shift the MINI's balance from understeer towards neutral.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $279.00
Sale Price $189.00
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Tired of the sever understeer your MINI develops when pushing hard through the corners. This is a simple problem to correct. Simply add a larger diameter rear anti-roll bar and shift the MINI's balance from understeer towards neutral. Increasing the rear roll stiffness and keeping the car's platform more level better controls lateral weight transfer and is proven solution to help a car rotate better when cornering. The bar come complete with new high durometer urethane bushings and complete instructions.
Crown your suspension upgrade with the one part that fine-tunes your vehicle's handling beyond springs and shocks alone. The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit replaces its stock counterpart with cold-formed, high-strength steel that's stiffer when you need firmness for performance.
The ideal partner for Eibach's Pro Kit or Sportline Springs, the Anti-Roll Kit reduces speed-robbing body roll and increases cornering grip-perfect for your performance driving. Plus, for sweet looks and over-the-top protection, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is powder coated bright red.
Eibach includes all necessary mounting hardware to make installing the Anti-Roll Kit simple. You also get custom installation instructions to make your latest suspension upgrade a breeze. Best yet, your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is custom-made to work in tandem with the upgraded suspension in your vehicle
- Crafted from cold-formed, high-strength steel for extra stiffness and reduced body roll versus stock parts
- 2 levels of adjustment are provided for fine tuning to your driving style.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit aides your performance driving by fine-tuning handling and boosting cornering grip
- Durable red powder coat finish for hot looks and corrosion protection
- The ideal companion to Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit includes all hardware for simple, straightforward installation including high durometer urethane bushings and new steel mounts.
- Kit also features custom installation instructions
- Your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Made in the USA
|Mfg's Part #||5701.312|
|Country of Manufacture|