MAXX-G Heavy Duty Adjustable Front Swaybar Endlinks 325-350mm | Gen 3 MINI Coopers
MAXX-G Suspension Products-LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Add more cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and adjustability to your MINI. The MAXX-G adjustable swaybar endlinks manufactured by M7 Speed feature forged alloy steel sealed and permanently lubricated OEM style ball stud & socket ends for easy installation and a military grade aluminum adjuster sleeve with opposing 12mm diameter RH & LH threads to make length adjustments a simple task. Made in the USA!
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $179.00
Sale Price $157.52
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
Do you have a lowered GEN 3 "F" Series MINI? Do you want more symmetric cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and overall chassis balance? Afraid of your weak OEM PLASTIC endlinks not being able to withstand the new forces from your larger swaybar? The M7 MAXX-G Adjustable Swaybar Endlinks are exactly what you're looking for!
The MAXX-G endlinks feature swival ends with forged and heat treated SAE 4340 alloy steel (chrome moly) housings with a permanently lubricated and sealed 10mm ball stud & socket design at each end of the link. A castle nut and cotter pin lock is supplied on each stud to make sure the endlinks stay tight during even the most aggressive driving. The hex shaped military grade aluminum body with opposing 12mm (1/2") LH & RH threads allows you to adjust the endlinks with no disassembly and simple hand tools ensuring safe and easy adjustability. These endlinks offer quiet operation and long life as opposed to a typical spherical rod end (heim joint) which will loosen, rattle and fail in a very short period of time.
If you've changed the suspension geometry by lowering or raising your MINI then you definitely need a set of the MAXX-G Performance Suspension links to get your swaybar back into proper alignment and gain maximum bind free suspension travel and maximum grip! And the real benefit is you now have adjustablity. This allows for taking pre-load out of your sway bar - or as professional racers call it- "neutralizing the bar" which is super critical for consistent left and right hand turning balance.
SPEED SECRET! Intentionally pre-loading a front or rear sway bar (left or right corner) can be a powerful tuning tool and significant performance advantage on tracks that faver high speed one direction corners. CAUTION: Think and understand what you are doing before tuning the adjusters.
- Engineered to fit the Gen 3 MINI Platform
- Forged alloy steel main body-no stamped sheet metal junk here.
- Permanently lubricated and sealed OEM style ball stud & socket design. No Junk Rod Ends (heim joints) here
- 10x Stronger and stiffer than the stock links. Designed to stand up against the higher loads applied from from the largest sway bar you can install in your car.
- Adjustable length for precise chassis tuning and getting the the most grip and balance available.
- Main body features 12mm (1/2") dia LH & RH threads for fast & simple adjustability without disassembly.
- Bright Black Anodized for corrosion protection.
- M10 stud for easy fit into stock mounting points and all stock & aftermarket sway bars.
- Sold as a pair. 2 complete links with all necessary hardware per kit.
This PN 10-510800 is recommended for lowered (50-100mm) Gen 3 MINIs. If you have a stock ride height Gen 3 MINI we recommend PN 10-510700....HERE
|Mfg's Part #||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|