G3 MAXXBoost Personal OBD Tuner Kit | Gen 3 MINI
MAXXBoost Handheld OBDII Tuner for Gen 3 MINI Cooper MINI Applications. It comes with one Stage 1 Tune Credit. Stage 2, Stage 3 and additional options available at extra cost.
The MAXXBoost Handheld Tuner Kits are easy to use with OBD plug-in operation, available Stage 1, 2 & 3 tunes with options, easily to upgrade and offer the owner the ability to restore the stock tune file back into the ECU at any time. All this with 100% vehicle up-time. No need to send in your ECU anymore. Just plug in to OBD II and follow the instructions.
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $699.00
Sale Price $615.12
Attention California Residents - Proposition 65
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
MAXXBoost Handheld OBDII Tuner for Gen 3 MINI Cooper "S" (2.0 L) applications. It comes with one Stage 1 Tune Credit. Stage 2, Stage 3 and additional options available at extra cost.Custom options on request.
These units are easy to use with OBD plug-in connection and touch screen operation offering 100% vehicle up-time. No need to send in your ECU anymore. Just plug in to OBD II and follow the on screen instructions.
Well before the unexpected demise of Manic Tuning in September 2019, M7 began work on developing this system to offer its customers the freedom to do their own software reflash at home without removing or disassembling the ECU. This MAXXBoost system uses the most advanced automotive software and hardware available to communicate with the advanced series of Bosch ECUs found on today’s MINIs and other high end Euro cars. By using the factory OBD (on-board diagnostic port), the MAXXBoost Handheld Tuning Tool has the ability to upload any number of standardized or customized performance tunes as well as restore the original software file back to the ECU.
Stage 2 Tunes come standard for turning the Check Engine Light Off for anything other than a non-OE catalytic converter.
Based on 18 years of MINI Cooper performance experience and feedback from our large Manic Tune customer base, M7 Tuning has developed the Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 performance files available with the MAXXBoost Tuner. Initial testing has proven the performance and power gains are outstanding.
- Upgarde to Stage 2 or Stage 3
- Stop-Start Deactivate
- Pop & Bangs
- RPM Redline Higher
- V-Max Higher
Required Mods per Stage:
- Stage 1: No mods required but an aftermarket high flow intake system is strongly advised to maximize torque and top end performance. (+25 to 40 HP)
- Stage 2: A high flow intake system, a sport high flow cataltyic converter (de-cat for off highway use) and ignition system upgrades are required. Additional performance improvements can be gained with the addition of high flow intercooler piping, aftermarket intercooler and an aftermarket exhaust system.(+50 to 75 HP)
- Stage 3: All of the Stage 2 mods plus a built short block with forged pistons and connecting rods, a ported cylinder head and aftermarket high lift camshafts. This is a custom tune and will support a built K03 or K04 Turbo. (300+ HP)
* This product is not legal for sale or use in California or on pollution controlled motor vehicles. For off highway use only.
|Mfg's Part #||No|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
Quality Value Would Recommend
- Don't Wait-Its Real!
Quality Value Would Recommend